Take a look at some of our favorites for cruising.
More great items to pack:
Clicking on the link will take you to the item on Amazon. These are affiliate links meaning, at no additional cost to you, Secrets of the Ship will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Luggage Tags designed for cruises – We used for Carnival. Beats stapling!
- Luggage Tags with both wide and narrow tags – Great for those who sail multiple cruise lines.
- Travel compression bags – more to pack and not enough room in your suitcase? Try these, as they can be used to come home with extra goodies as well!
- These packing cubes are FLAMINGO. Other fun patterns as well. All 6 pieces for $22.85.
- Travel Toothbrush – seriously, don’t forget it. The cruise ship does not give it away for free like a hotel. It’s $2.99 for the low quality toothbrush!
- Bonine – 16 count
- Eco-Friendly ear plugs – when you are bunking with someone who snores
- Folding hangers
- Aqua socks – I got the pineapple ones
- Replacement fitbit charge band – if you are counting your steps, make sure you bring your fitbit or other step counter! Here is our favorite replacement band.
- Chair towel clips – Being up on deck can be windy! Keep your towel in place. Also, be able to find your seat quickly when you get out of the water! All the towels are the same color.
- Water Bottle – A must bring as you will want to take water off the ship into port. Also nice to have around the pool so you do not have to interrupt your relaxing mode. The link will take you to fold up water bottles for maximum packing space.
- Quick dry towel – small and easy to pack
- Have an inside room? Try this sticker!
This page will be updated as we find new products we love and use. Check out the blog for tips and tricks on packing and using these items!
Our pinterest is also updated with great accessories.