* Before you leave your home, take a picture of your luggage. If by any chance it gets lost, you will be able to show what it looks like.
* Pack a body pillow case
to fill with extra pillows for a more comfortable sleep.
* Laundry pods and dryer sheets make laundry a breeze.
* Your cruise starts the moment you get on-board. Get on early!
* Get online before your cruise and learn the layout of your ship to make navigation around easier!
* Put a change of clothes and swimsuit in your carry-on so you can enjoy the ship as soon as you get on-board.
* Bring your own large water bottle
you can fill with on-board beverages to keep hydrated. (I bring a water bottle and a coffee thermos
. There is NEVER enough coffee.)
* Packing cubes
make unpacking fast. I left our disembrakment clothes in a packing cube which made it easier to leave out. I read a story where someone put their suitcase out to be collected and forgot to keep pants for the next morning!
* Magnetic hooks and Command hooks keep your hats and lanyards organized.
* Bring something to hang on your cabin door. It makes finding it in a sea of doors easier. The Dollar Tree has cute themed items you can hang – make sure they are fire resistant.
* Take your passport with you. I know it’s a pain, but just in case something happens and you cannot make it back to the ship.
* Get a small safe to hold passport, money, cell phone while in the water.
* A waterproof pouch on a lanyard keeps your valuables safe at the beach.
* We received a fast drying towel as a gift. It is amazing! Great for a quick dry on the go.
* Have cash for purchases. Aside from your card getting skimmed, your card may be declined if you did not tell your credit card company that you were traveling.
* Don’t be afraid to ask a local for directions. They may also give you a secret spot to eat or grab a drink.